Coming Back


Hi, everyone! I am back and now with more ideas or content to offer. My site will not only tackle Motherhood, but this site will also be more on recipes I tried. New finds in the market, a mini-review of a product. In short a Lifestyle Blog, I may say 😉. It’s been 11 years since I created this Blog back then I don’t know what I am doing. I don’t know what I will write or how I will manage this Blog now I am more mature (I think 😂) I’d like to share some of the things that brings joy to me. I am also planning to create Tutorial Videos, I am now interested in making quality videos of the recipes I tried whether they worked or not 😂. I love to cook and to bake because of my Family, I'd like to give them quality food because I believe in the saying "Food is the ingredient that binds us together"

Cooking and Baking for me is like building confidence it gives you the power to break the rules by the way rules in baking and recipes =) you need to be brave to try new things and also it helps you to be creative. So please join me on my journey My Love Affair with Food!

These are some of my baked goods and recipes I tried that I am planning to create videos in the future. I am not a Chef, I do not have formal culinary education, I am just a home cook or baker that loves food 🥘. Here are some of the pictures of my baked goods and recipes that I am eager to share with you soon ☺️. Enjoy and see you again on my next Blog 😘







Strawberry 🍓 Cheesecake!





Brazo De Mercedes




Chocolate Cupcake with Vanilla Cream Frosting!





Banana Walnut Cupcake





Ube Cheese Pandesal






 Baby Squid 🦑 in Olive Oil!






 Baked Sushi Salmon 






For Cajun 🍤 






Crispy Pork Belly




Comments

Post a Comment